Shattering The Matrix

We Sleep No More!

sandy's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

" :)....THANK YOU <3 !!!"

sandy replied Aug 10, 2014 to The Future of Planet Earth ~ David Icke with Jordan Maxwell (Project Avalon)

16 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by AuroRa - Admin

"Appreciate your comments, Gary... Like ..what you said above.. "...Sign Language for…"

sandy replied Jul 19, 2014 to Video: Sole Survivor Of Texas ‘Mass Shooting’ Speaks (Notice Anything Strange?)

33 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Lotuslakedawn

"I'm disappointed in this post...I'm wondering what IS the 'right' way to act..,  in…"

sandy replied Jul 16, 2014 to Video: Sole Survivor Of Texas ‘Mass Shooting’ Speaks (Notice Anything Strange?)

33 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Lotuslakedawn

" THANK YOU.... THIS Post IS HOPEFUL + WONDERFUL !!!  ;)"

sandy replied Jun 24, 2014 to 49 Unbelievable Acts Of Kindness That Remind Us There’s Still Good People In This World

24 Jun 29, 2014
Reply by Astraldreamer

"I also disregarded my last, Mammogram appt. JUST sick of it...!!! Had, I had it, as…"

sandy replied Jan 27, 2014 to Millions Falsely Treated for Cancer says National Cancer Institute Report December 11, 2013 by Ethan Huff

22 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Dorothy Peer Promiscuo

" Thank YOU for Posting this !! I have 4 more radiation treatments... For Ductal Carc…"

sandy replied Jan 27, 2014 to Millions Falsely Treated for Cancer says National Cancer Institute Report December 11, 2013 by Ethan Huff

22 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Dorothy Peer Promiscuo

"WOW !!!!!....Thanks to Radio 3Forteen...& Dragon Chimes for posting....,Feels to…"

sandy replied Nov 9, 2013 to Christopher Loren - Unspirituality, Permission to be Human Radio 3Fourteen November 4,2013

1 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by sandy

"GREAT Interview...! Thank You :)"

sandy replied Aug 1, 2013 to PROJECT CAMELOT: INTERVIEW WITH KAREN HUDES - WORLD BANK WHISTLEBLOWER July 31st. 2013

3 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Carmen Stanescu

" THANK YOU CHARLES !!  WONDER-FULL :) no doubt here :) , I have felt a spirit hand o…"

sandy replied Oct 2, 2012 to UFOTV® Presents : The Afterlife Investigations - Movie Feature - The Scole Experiments.

5 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Illumination

" FASCINATING !!"

sandy replied Sep 23, 2012 to Shape Shifters and Time Travelers

19 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Mike Cebhoo

RSS

Latest Activity

Antonio Michel is now a member of Shattering The Matrix
16 minutes ago
Janet added a discussion to the group Animal Encounters
1 hour ago
Janet joined rose's group
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund shared their discussion on Facebook
3 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund added 2 discussions to the group Portal of Peace and Light
3 hours ago
Christopher STM Admin posted videos
4 hours ago
Christopher STM Admin commented on Christopher STM Admin's video
4 hours ago
Rosemary Gabriel left a comment for jmaf6556
5 hours ago
LoveIsTheAnswer commented on Christopher STM Admin's video
5 hours ago
Christopher STM Admin shared their video on Facebook
7 hours ago
steve hutchinson added a discussion to the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
16 hours ago
Mete Sepken commented on Dr. Sohiniben Shukla's video
17 hours ago

STM Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

© 2015   Created by Ari.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service