Shattering The Matrix

We Sleep No More!

Every year one or two of the previous year's formations leave an imprint in the following year's crops.
Remember the humming bird of July last year ?

Steve Alexander was flying over the site and took this picture in August of this year..

Views: 431

Replies to This Discussion

That is one decomposed Hummingbird there. Pushing daisies ........... wheat actually.

I wonder what the weat looks like? When you sample them and you compare them to the unaffected wheat. I wonder how they will be different or in short. Better or worse?
I will try and find the site, but apparently the crops grown from the seeds from within the circles are much bigger, more vigorous and have more seeds per plant.
Ill take your word for it.

I somehow expected that if a crop circle is and energy nexus or vortex of some kind then it should produce healthier crops at that point.
Neat. Thanks for the follow-up.

I was personally given a tour of one of the $100,000+ tractors that are commonly in use by farmers these days.  They incorporate some rather fancy GPS positioning software that can allow the technologically-savvy farmer to create these images should he/she be inclined to do so.

That said, I would suggest that this ghosting effect (and radiation checks) should be good litmus tests for weeding out the fakes from the real thing, if you will.

RSS

Latest Activity

Dr. Paul Haider posted blog posts
41 minutes ago
Carmen Stanescu shared rose's video on Digg
9 hours ago
Carmen Stanescu shared rose's video on StumbleUpon
9 hours ago
Yogi VIni shared their video on MySpace
10 hours ago
Yogi VIni shared their video on StumbleUpon
10 hours ago
Yogi VIni posted a video

Yoga vini teacher training course

We believe that the best way to learn how to teach yoga is to immerse yourself completely in a yogic lifestyle and practice so that your teaching comes from ...
10 hours ago
Yogi VIni posted an event
Thumbnail

200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh India- Yoga Alliance Certified at Laxmanjhula, Trimbakeshwar Temple 13 Floor Temple on the bank of Ganga, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249201, India.

October 6, 2015 at 6am to November 6, 2015 at 10pm
10 hours ago
Christopher STM Admin left a comment for Yogi VIni
10 hours ago
Profile IconYogi VIni and Lumen Cyan joined Shattering The Matrix
11 hours ago
Luciano Severi commented on Christopher STM Admin's video
11 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund shared their discussion on Facebook
11 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund added 5 discussions to the group Portal of Peace and Light
11 hours ago