Shattering The Matrix

We Sleep No More!

Uncategorized (1,036)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

spiritual technology

✨ rabbi avraham sutton in jerusalem wrote in his amazing new book  titled =spiritual technology= = we are approaching an age in which the…

Started by heidi wachter

1 Sep 16, 2016
Reply by heidi wachter

HOW TO GET WHAT YOU WANT IN EDUCATION POLICY

✨ SCHOOL CHOICE WEEKLY #149 =  = reformers have had a bad habit of being attracted to policies that do  not generate constituents to prote…

Started by heidi wachter

0 Sep 1, 2016

=the portal to =ALL= is in our heart… deep within…

✨ hAw=note= i am happy to introduce to all a friend of mine from the web… which  is breaking limits… in order to connect with the eternal…

Started by heidi wachter

0 Aug 31, 2016

Thoughts About Circles

Hi everyone, I’d like to share some brief thoughts I just wrote about circles and why they’re divine and ideal for instance for organizing…

Started by jmaf6556

1 Aug 27, 2016
Reply by Frank Cloud

the earth pulsation

i love this video showing how the earth pulsation creates new life > this is my current study +learning process… while i cognize this to…

Started by heidi wachter

4 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by heidi wachter

Uniting as One

Hi everyone, I'd like to share some thoughts I've just written about a few qualities such as equality, neutrality, and universality that I…

Started by jmaf6556

0 Jun 1, 2016

Declaration to Create a United Earth, New and Improved

Hi everyone, I’d like to share our new and improved Declaration to Create a United Earth of perfect and infinite oneness, peace, love, free…

Started by jmaf6556

0 Apr 29, 2016

A Declaration to Unite the Light

Hi everyone, I’d like to share a declaration I’ve just written to unite all the organizations working for peace, love, freedom, and sustain…

Started by jmaf6556

0 Feb 6, 2016

What to expect in 2016

Ari,  Very Nice! That was such a great message. Thank You

Started by Donna Henderson

0 Dec 31, 2015

CERN: They want to kill God.

Within the last month, we have discussed CERN, and started, because of a gut feeling, that CERN is an attempt to kill God.  I have found pr…

Started by Sandy Barringer

0 Sep 24, 2015

RSS

STM Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

© 2017   Created by Ari.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service