Shattering The Matrix

We Sleep No More!

Environmental Consequences (446)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Russian Passenger Plane, Wiki Leaks, McCain and Leuren Moret

Russian Passenger Plane, Wiki Leaks, McCain and Leuren Moret Yesterday I had a hard phone session with Leuren Moret about a coming false Fl…

Started by rose

3 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Lotuslakedawn

Free Energy Device...

Here's Mehran Tavakoli Keshe's free energy device that he just released... he provides instructions on making your own that you can downloa…

Started by John_

0 Oct 31, 2015

SASQUATCH MESSAGE FOR HUMANITY...

Here's an important message from our Elder Brothers/Sisters... SASQUATCH MESSAGE FOR HUMANITY September 29, 2015 The following is a very…

Started by John_

7 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Lotuslakedawn

Antidote to WW3 Nanobots and Pathogens is Beneficial Microbes

Hi Good People of Earth, I have a few things to say that I hope will be helpful to some and so I'm writing this out and sending to as man…

Started by Serena

10 Oct 5, 2015
Reply by Lotuslakedawn

This Is How Propaganda Works.

This Is How Propaganda Works. by Travellerev On what would have been 9/11 2015 in England several articles appeared on the front page…

Started by rose

1 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Victor Fletcher

❀ Essential Oils, Nutrition, Frequencies & Health ❀ Leuren Moret interviewed by Desiree Rover

❀ Essential Oils, Nutrition, Frequencies & Health ❀ ❀ Leuren Moret interviewed by Desiree Rover ❀ http://leurenmoret.info/currents/ess

Started by rose

2 Sep 13, 2015
Reply by Lotuslakedawn

The Karma Trap: 3 Life-Changing Distinctions About Your Karma

Written by Marcus T. Anthony  Print PDF The idea of karma is one of the most widely misunderstood concepts among spiritual practitioners,…

Started by rose

0 Sep 8, 2015

Effects of Imprinting and Overlays On Empaths

Effects of Imprinting and Overlays On Empaths As I've mentioned before, Empaths are people who "take in, take on" what others are feeling.…

Started by Serena

2 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by Lotuslakedawn

LED cancer bulbs being installed

Here in San Diego they have LED street lights being installed by a government agency in the residential areas under the guise that it is to…

Started by Mark B

0 Sep 4, 2015

Ground Zero Media 'SKY LORD' W/ ELANA FREELAND AND BILLY HAYES - August 28, 2015

https://soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia/a2015-08-28 The Eye in the Sky is now a reality. Not only are we being watched, but we are also be…

Started by rose

0 Sep 1, 2015

RSS

Latest Activity

Dr. Sohiniben Shukla added 4 discussions to the group Arcturians & Multidimensionals....
9 hours ago
Dr. Sohiniben Shukla commented on Dr. Sohiniben Shukla's group Arcturians & Multidimensionals....
10 hours ago
Diana McDougal Dandridge left a comment for Diana McDougal Dandridge
12 hours ago
Dr. Sohiniben Shukla commented on Ari's blog post Parasites - The "Inner Enemy" & Agents of the Astral Realms
17 hours ago
Charles Magus replied to Charles Magus's discussion 5 things an elite banking Dutch Whistleblower tells us #NWO in the group The Truth Revealed
yesterday
luisa vasconcellos posted blog posts
yesterday
Charles Magus added a discussion to the group The Truth Revealed
yesterday
Catherine Sarah Hislop shared Ari's blog post on StumbleUpon
yesterday
Catherine Sarah Hislop shared Ari's blog post on Digg
yesterday
Catherine Sarah Hislop shared Ari's blog post on del.icio.us
yesterday
Dr. Sohiniben Shukla added a discussion to the group SACRED MEDITATIONS